domingo, 19 de julho de 2009

1st cupcake recipe



Well...
last Friday I bought the new book from Harry Eastwood "Red Velvet & Chocolate Heartache" and it is beautiful!!!
I loved how she treats the food and makes them all come alive on the recipes. I decided to buy the book because my customers are always starting a diet and depending on the week that can make sales go down a bit so with delicious recipes that contemn less than 200 calories there will be no excuse!!! Also for me it came on great timing, as me and my hubby have been fighting excess weight for a while, a winning battle but a very hard one, even harder when i have to bake cakes every week..in the other hand its great to sale my cupcakes as this way we are only allow one each to try and the rest goes to the customers. Anyways...all the recipes on the book are with rice flour which is great as i am really sensitive to gluten. And there's also very little sugar or fat on it, with the bonus of having vegetables within the ingredients...so yes, i am enjoying it a lot!!! So bad that I had to watch this week's episode of Mock The Week (my fav show) 4 times to actually pay attention, all I could think about during my tv browsing was which recipe to try first!!!

well..that been said, after going through loads and loads of lovely options I went for this very delicate and girly Ginger Millies recipe which I will post here later this week…just a bit busy today I guess. Anyways, take a look on some of the stuff that goes into these cheeky lill treats.

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails